If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may choose not to provide personal information listed as voluntary below. However, the App may require certain personal information to identify and authenticate you as an authorized user and some or all features of the App may not be available. The App cannot be used without the automatically collected information disclosed below.
Data Collected by This App
PPG collects personal and non-personal information through your use of the App.
We collect personal information you may voluntarily provide to us through your use of the App, including any web pages that are accessible by the App, including:
- Contact information including address, phone and email;
- Your card or account numbers; Security code, postcode, password or other authentication credentials;
- Documents you provide for verification purposes;
- Information you provide through feedback or contacting us;
We may automatically collect personal information through your use of the App. This information includes:
- Banking and other transactions executed through the App;
- IP address of your device;
- Device identifier for the device running the App;
- Non-personal information that is combined with personal information; We may also automatically collect non-personal information and aggregated, de-identified or anonymous information about your use of the App, including:
- Dates and times when the App accesses our servers;
- Date and time the App accesses our servers;
- Non-personal information about banking or other transactions;
- Information and files that have been downloaded to the App;
- The version of the App you are using;
- The type of operating system you have;
- Your device model and manufacturer;
- Your internet service or mobile provider;
We may collect the location of your device. You may be able to disable the collection of location information through your device. If you disable location information, certain functionality may be unavailable to you.
How We Use Data Collected by This App
We use personal information collected through the App for purposes including to:
- Authenticate you on the App so that you can access your account via the App;
- Recognize you when you return to the App so we can personalize your experience;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Respond to your requests;
- Enhance, improve, personalize and tailor the App and other online services;
- Use and/or disclose this information for fraud detection and information security purposes;
- Recognize your device to assist your use of the App;
- Process applications for PPG products and services or to respond to requests for further information.
We may use personal information to inform you of products and services we offer that may be of interest to you.
How We Disclose and Share Data Collected by This App
We may share personal information with third party partners to:
- Help us provide requested services to you;
- Help us analyze and understand how our services are used;
- Protect our business from fraud or other illegal activity;
- Comply with subpoenas, court orders or other legal requirements;
- Protect the health or safety of an individual;
We may transfer personal information about you to our affiliates or other third parties. When we do so we will ensure that personal information is protected and comply with applicable law.
Your Marketing and Communications Preferences
You can opt out of certain marketing and other communications by contacting us by email at the address listed above.
Data Retention and Use Limitations
PPG uses personal information collected through your use of the App only for the purposes for which it was collected. We retain information we collect through your use of the App for the longer of:
- The period for which we are required by law to retain such information; and
- As long as you obtain products and services from us and a reasonable time thereafter
The security and confidentiality of personal information about you is our priority. We protect this information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet applicable law. We train our employees in the proper handling of personal information. When we use other companies to provide services for us, we require them to protect the confidentiality of personal information they receive.
Changes to This Policy