As part of the PPG Membership Package, we offer our members exclusive and comprehensive benefits which include medical, accident & travel protection. Our zero excess, annual multi-trip family travel protectiongives our members complete peace of mind whilst abroad. Benefit extends to spouse and dependent children under the age of 23.
Full emergency medical expenses and repatriation cover, including accidental death and disability, and continuing medical expenses on return to member’s country of origin, starting from US$50,000 to US$100,000. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioner and chiropractor consultation and treatment are also covered.
For more details on coverage, please contact us to request for a brochure.
- Annual medical & travel protection^ up to 180 days* per trip
- Worldwide protection, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Zero excess for all benefits
- Benefit extends to spouse and dependent children
- Full Emergency Medical Expenses and Repatriation cover
- Continuing Medical Expenses on return to member’s stationed location starting from US$50,000 to US$100,000
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioner and chiropractor consultation and treatment
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefits
- Personal effects, Baggage & Money Loss Cover
- Travel & Baggage Delay Cover
- Trip Cancellation & Curtailment Cover
- Home Loss & Funeral Expenses Cover
- 24/7 multilingual phone Emergency Assistance and Support
- Issued Prepaid MasterCard can be used for claims reimbursements and general spending
- Significantly more benefits at lower cost, compared with competing global personal accident, and travel & medical protection policies
- Subscription allows you to enjoy a full year’s benefits and protection for your whole family#
^Age limit: Sum insured of Personal Accident will be limited to 50% of original sum insured if insured person is aged below 17 or over 71
*A maximum of 180 days per trip. Each trip must start and end in the member’s stationed location
#Automatically includes the member’s spouse and dependent children under age 23 who are full time students and unmarried. Family members are required to travel together on the same itinerary with the policy holder in order to be eligible for cover.